The Biggest CDMA & GSM Forum

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebook
  :: Best Prices With Fast Service ::    Iphone Australia Networks      Iphone U.S.A Networks      Iphone U.K Networks      Iphone France Networks      Iphone Canada Networks      Iphone Swizerland Networks Unlock Now FRIENDUNLOCKER

How To Update Samsung I9500 Galaxy S4 Firmware Version Using One File Update Package

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

How To Update Samsung I9500 Galaxy S4 Firmware Version Using One File Update Package Empty
PostSubject: How To Update Samsung I9500 Galaxy S4 Firmware Version Using One File Update Package   How To Update Samsung I9500 Galaxy S4 Firmware Version Using One File Update Package Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 12:26 pm

After we got the Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 in market, It will be a very useful for you to learn how you can update its firmware version by yourself, To be able to use it with the latest firmware version whenever it is out.

So in this guide we will talk about the complete steps that must be followed to update the GS4 firmware version, And that will be done using the one file update package, So no need to use any PIT file at all, You will notice that the firmware update package will contains one big file only and we will update the GS4 using it.

Before you start the work please consider to make a backup of your saved data, And to charge your phone's battery to be at least at 90% of its charging level.

Download these Files and Programs:
- Official Firmware Update Package of Samsung I9500 Galaxy S4.
- Odin flasher.
- I9500 USB Drivers.

Also to perform the update you need to get:
- A computer running windows OS.
- Suitable USB cable for your Galaxy S4.

Preparation:
After downloading the files and programs you have to extract any zipped one, And to install the USB drivers on your computer, Then restart the PC.

Updating your Samsung I9500 Galaxy S4:
- Turn off your GS4, And take out its SIM-Card, And memory card in case it has one inside.
- Double click on Odin.exe to run it.
- Check these two options only: Auto Reboot + F.Reset Time
- Click on PDA button and select the firmware file from its extracted folder:

I9500XXUAMDN_I9500OXXAMDB_I9500XXUAMDN_HOME.tar.md5

- Put the GS4 into Download Mode by pressing and holding Volume Down key + Home key, Then press Power button until you see the warning message on screen, Press Volume Up key to be into Download Mode.
- Use the USB cable to connect your GS4 to the computer.
- Windows will detect the phone and install its drivers, So give it some time.
- After Odin program detects the phone's Com port number (0:[COMxx]) you can move to the next step.
- Click on the Start button to let Odin flasher installs the firmware files into your GS4.
- Odin program will reboot your phone after finishing the job.
- When all is done you will notice PASS! Word at Odin's window, And that means it was a successful update.
- Disconnect the USB cable from phone.
- Enter this code to do a full reset *2767*3855#
- The Galaxy S4 will reboot one more time, That is normal.
- Now you are ready to enjoy and use your updated Galaxy S4 with the new firmware version installed.

Notice: When you have a locked Samsung I9500 GS4 we can help you to make it a SIM free phone by using Samsung online Unlock service.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mobitechnician.com/

How To Update Samsung I9500 Galaxy S4 Firmware Version Using One File Update Package

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1