The Biggest CDMA & GSM Forum

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebook
  :: Best Prices With Fast Service ::    Iphone Australia Networks      Iphone U.S.A Networks      Iphone U.K Networks      Iphone France Networks      Iphone Canada Networks      Iphone Swizerland Networks Unlock Now FRIENDUNLOCKER

Soft Reset or Reboot or Restart SONY XPERIA S LT26i

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Soft Reset or Reboot or Restart SONY XPERIA S LT26i Empty
PostSubject: Soft Reset or Reboot or Restart SONY XPERIA S LT26i   Soft Reset or Reboot or Restart SONY XPERIA S LT26i Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 2:41 pm

We are now discuss about tips and tricks for SONY XPERIA S LT26i which in several country known as SONY XPERIA NOZOMI. This is 4.3 inches smartphone with HD resolutions and also powered by Sony Mobile BRAVIA Engine to make the image become more bright and colorful. IF you like to take a good picture than you know Sony always give good experience in camera result, SONY XPERIA S give 12 megapixel camera resolutions to take wonderful photo or video.

Main Advantage SONY XPERIA S LT26i Specifications:
GSM 3G HSDPA
LCD 4.3 inches LED-backlit LCD
Sony Mobile BRAVIA Engine
Processor Dual-core 1.5 GHz
GPU Adreno 220
Internal Memory 32 GB storage
RAM 1 GB
Main Camera 12 MP, 4000×3000 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
Front Camera 1.3 MP
Operating System Android OS, v2.3 (Gingerbread), upgradable to v4.1.2 (Jelly Bean)
Battery Li-Ion 1750 mAh

Soft Reset or Reboot or Restart SONY XPERIA S LT26i Hardresetsonyxperias

How to Solve Problem if SONY XPERIA S LT26i get hang or not responding or malfunctions or hang or stuck or freezing or bricked ?
SONY XPERIA S use dual-core processor and powered with 1GB RAM to run more multitasking applications. As good smartphone usually it will run good while we run a lot of applications. But sometime the applications at Google Play Store is not compatible with SONY XPERIA S, this situations will make SONY XPERIA S become problem like hang or not responsive or bricked or stuck or frozen. For this problem, we need to do soft reset or reboot the SONY XPERIA S first to delete temporary files or cache. If the problem still appear at SONY XPERIA S, then we need to do the hard reset with master format.

How to Soft Reset or Reboot or Restart SONY XPERIA S LT26i ?
Press the POWER BUTTON KEY for several seconds, we will see the menu to restart or turn off. Choose restart/reboot than the SONY XPERIA S will do the soft reset or restart. This is safe to do because non of important data or applications will wipe or erase.

#Option 1, Hard Reset SONY XPERIA S LT26i with Software Menu :

1. Make sure the battery is charge properly
  2. Turn on SONY XPERIA S smartphone
  3. Don’t forget to backup all important data
  4. Go to menu: Setting > Backup & Reset > Factory Data Reset > Reset Phone
  5. Choose Erase everything to continue and confirm you ready to do the format SONY XPERIA S
  6. The SONY XPERIA S will continue the step until ready to use in clean factory default.

#Option 2, Hard Reset SONY XPERIA S LT26i with Flashtool applications:

1. Flashtool in the applications from Sony can be download from Sony website.
  2. Flashtool software nedd to installed in you computer and ready with USB data cable
  3. Make sure SONY XPERIA S battery is charge properly or full charge
  4. Power off SONY XPERIA S
  5. Boot SONY XPERIA S to flashmode with using: Volume Down Button and connect to USB cable at No.1 above
  6. Follow the menu at you computer display, it is easy to understand the steps.

#Option 3, Hard Reset SONY XPERIA S LT26i with Hardware Key Button:

1. Make sure the battery fully charge
  2. Do not forget to backup all important data
  3. Turn off the SONY XPERIA S
  4. Press and Hold together: Power Button + Volume Up Button for several minute
  5. Follow the menu at LCD screen to continue the hard reset SONY XPERIA S

Be careful before doing this step to hard reset, because all important data and applications will be removed from SONY XPERIA S, we always suggest you backup all important data before performing the hard reset.

How to Restore and Reinstall Clean Android Operating system at SONY XPERIA S LT26i ?
SONY XPERIA S use Android as operating system. You do not have to worry about the source of Android operating system, because it already save safely at SONY XPERIA S ROM, so this file will be use to restore or reinstall Android operating system at SONY XPERIA S while you do master format or hard reset above.

How to Unlock or Fix or Solutions for SONY XPERIA S LT26i forgot password code or security lock screen pattern or pin?
There are several choice to protect our SONY XPERIA S by using security password pin or screen pattern lock. Sometime we got problem when we forgot the security key code. First thing to do is find the Forget Password button, SONY XPERIA S will ask the username and password Google account password in this phone. But if you still got problem with Google account, then you have to do the master reset SONY XPERIA S to factory default.

How to Improve Performance SONY XPERIA S LT26i to make run more faster?
Only install important applications while choose thousand of applications at Google Play Store, always better to download only recommended applications because some unstable applications can make SONY XPERIA S run slowly. If your SONY XPERIA S already run slowly or sometime not very responsive, then we recommend to format with hard reset SONY XPERIA S to make it faster and clean.

Is That Any Secret Code for Doing Format SONY XPERIA S LT26i ?
There is no secret hidden code for SONY XPERIA S to make it back to factory default. Do the options above to hard reset it.

The information from this page describe about what to do when your sony xperia sp hangs?,sony ericsson xperia lt26i hard reset,lt26i hard reset,how to hard reset sony xperia s lt26i,sony xperia lt26i hard reset,how to reset sony xperia ion,sony xperia s hard reset,how to format sony xperia lt26i,how to hard reset sony ericsson xperia lt26i,lt26i password forget. If you need another resource for hard reset, use search function at this homepage or find from our related posts.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mobitechnician.com/

Soft Reset or Reboot or Restart SONY XPERIA S LT26i

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1