The Biggest CDMA & GSM Forum

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebook
  :: Best Prices With Fast Service ::    Iphone Australia Networks      Iphone U.S.A Networks      Iphone U.K Networks      Iphone France Networks      Iphone Canada Networks      Iphone Swizerland Networks Unlock Now FRIENDUNLOCKER

3G Solution Manually refresh NV

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dragonworld
Diamond Member
dragonworld

3G Solution Manually refresh NV Empty
PostSubject: 3G Solution Manually refresh NV   3G Solution Manually refresh NV Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 8:12 am

Many of you have problems to continue using previous versions of the new BMX BMX SOS I leave this tutorial to charge manually to the NV Qualcomm Blackberry (9810,9860,9900) other than (9850.9930) and tell them later because they are different

Primiero of all we need the following files and programs

1 = Blackberry Desktop Manager (you can download it here Cell Phones, Smartphones & Mobile Phones from BlackBerry.com) Required

2 = Nv carcgar Write to the universal NV NV and here I leave you
NV_WRITE - Download - 4shared

Let's start by installing the desktop manager and decompressing the file on the desktop nv_write.rar

Step 1
Important open the desktop manager and have it open throughout the process because if you do not connect closed for repair and start working when connected to the desktop if the cell does not work

3G Solution Manually refresh NV 13658487133_1da72e5a6b_b

Step 2
Then open the Device Manager (varies depending on our operating system will therefore have to know this) and deploy the tab Ports (COM & LPT) to see which virtual ports is assigned for blackberry your computer in this case 21 and 22

3G Solution Manually refresh NV 13658634253_03928d18a1_b

Step 3
Open the folder that we stay unzip the second file on the desktop and open and run NV-items_reader_writer.exe and proceed to configure and connect

3G Solution Manually refresh NV 13659700204_910256c9a0_b

In the picture above in step 1 choose any 2 com port that the desktop manager we assign to our computer and we try both to see which is the port that can communicate with your computer for reading and writing data.
Step 2 must mark to send the spc to connect and unlock your computer's security by default the box is 000000 after repairing IMXX with BMX
Step 3 will we connect

Now ready to see if the correct port by clicking read to send the spc

3G Solution Manually refresh NV 13659865574_b44124af53_b

if the correct port and followed the tutorial to the letter should show you something like the program

3G Solution Manually refresh NV 13659901224_cc0499706c_b

Last step before writing los NV very important to note that while it is true that NV let them universal for all computers and models supported so is that in 99% of the 9850 and 9930 teams are gsm-cdma and be sure to write one / meid serial equipment as will be 0 after repairing imxx and if not corrected by passing NV completely lose the signal being in sos remember that all models are variations gsm phones well-cdma not trust that there is not only the 9850 and 9930 and always check to not blame me an error that escapes from my hands which is the human error factor. well no more to add to write

select and write this image

3G Solution Manually refresh NV 13659770315_b099a7fb03_b

we will get the windows explorer window and look inside the folder on the desktop unzip a folder called something like nv files which get several. txt which are different universal nv

3G Solution Manually refresh NV 13660231244_9d2288e3d3_b

we select our model because they are named with the model number for which are
and hopefully finish writing which will display a message something

3G Solution Manually refresh NV 13659792665_5817ea7ce3_b

Smart phone with 3G / H + full signal again

@
Back to top Go down
http://www.mobitechnician.com

3G Solution Manually refresh NV

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1