The Biggest CDMA & GSM Forum

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebook
  :: Best Prices With Fast Service ::    Iphone Australia Networks      Iphone U.S.A Networks      Iphone U.K Networks      Iphone France Networks      Iphone Canada Networks      Iphone Swizerland Networks Unlock Now FRIENDUNLOCKER

Free iCloud Check By Apple

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
warrior
Trail Moderator
Trail Moderator

Free iCloud Check By Apple Empty
PostSubject: Free iCloud Check By Apple   Free iCloud Check By Apple Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 10:26 am

Apple Now Lets You Easily Check If an iOS Device is Activation Locked

Apple has posted a new 'Check Activation Lock Status' page that lets you enter the serial number or IMEI of an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to check if activation lock is enabled or disabled. This is useful if you want to confirm that the device you are about to purchase is ready for you to use. ie. not stolen.

Check Activation Lock Status
Before you purchase an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from somebody else, make sure that Find My iPhone Activation Lock is turned off and the device is ready for you to use.

iH8Snow notes that is also useful to check if the device has been doulci-activated.

Is actually incredibly useful for people wanting to buy an iDevice and not get tricked via doulci-activated devices.

https://www.icloud.com/activationlock/

Free iCloud Check By Apple 199822-1280

add it to Bookmarks guys now it's easy for every one who doesn't have credits to check for himself Easy and Simple

''
Back to top Go down

Free iCloud Check By Apple

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1