The Biggest CDMA & GSM Forum

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebook
  :: Best Prices With Fast Service ::    Iphone Australia Networks      Iphone U.S.A Networks      Iphone U.K Networks      Iphone France Networks      Iphone Canada Networks      Iphone Swizerland Networks Unlock Now FRIENDUNLOCKER

Soft Reset or Reboot or Restart SONY XPERIA MIRO (ST23i/ST23a)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Soft Reset or Reboot or Restart SONY XPERIA MIRO (ST23i/ST23a) Empty
PostSubject: Soft Reset or Reboot or Restart SONY XPERIA MIRO (ST23i/ST23a)   Soft Reset or Reboot or Restart SONY XPERIA MIRO (ST23i/ST23a) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 1:44 pm

Main Advantage of SONY XPERIA MIRO (ST23i/ST23a) Specifications:
GSM 3G HSDPA
3.5 inches LCD Screen
Scratch-resistant glass
Internal Memory 4 GB
RAM 512 MB
External Memory MicroSD up to 32GB
Main Camera 5 MP, 2592 x 1944 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
Front Camera VGA
Processor 800 MHz Cortex-A5
GPU Adreno 200
Operating System Android OS, v4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
Battery Li-Ion 1500 mAh

Soft Reset or Reboot or Restart SONY XPERIA MIRO (ST23i/ST23a) Hardresetxperiamiro

How to Fix Problem if SONY XPERIA MIRO (ST23i/ST23a) get hang or not responding or malfunctions or hang or stuck or freezing or bricked ?
SONY XPERIA MIRO (ST23i/ST23a) have average specifications for daily usage, we are not recommended to install a lot off applications in this smartphone. Some applications at Google Playstore is not compatible with SONY XPERIA MIRO (ST23i/ST23a), some developer also not code well for their applications which sometime can make our smartphone become hang or stuck or frozen or bricks or not responsive. In this case we can try to soft reset or reboot SONY XPERIA MIRO (ST23i/ST23a) first to try remove cache and delete temporary files while restart. If SONY XPERIA MIRO (ST23i/ST23a) still get problem, then we have to do hard reset to factory default.

How to Soft Reset or Reboot or Restart SONY XPERIA MIRO (ST23i/ST23a) ?
To soft reset SONY XPERIA MIRO (ST23i/ST23a), press the POWER BUTTON KEY for several seconds, we will see the menu to restart or turn off. Choose restart/reboot than the SONY XPERIA MIRO (ST23i/ST23a) will do the soft reset or restart. This is safe to do because non of important data or applications will wipe or erase.

#Option 1, Hard Reset SONY XPERIA MIRO (ST23i/ST23a) with Software Menu :

1. Make sure the battery is not empty, better fully charge
  2. Turn on SONY XPERIA MIRO (ST23i/ST23a) smartphone
  3. Don’t forget to backup all important data
  4. Go to menu: Setting > Backup & reset > Factory Data Reset > Erase internal storage > Reset Phone
  5. Choose Erase everything to continue and confirm you ready to do the format SONY XPERIA MIRO (ST23i/ST23a)
  6. The SONY XPERIA MIRO (ST23i/ST23a) will continue the step until ready to use in clean factory default.

#Option 2, Hard Reset SONY XPERIA MIRO (ST23i/ST23a) with Flashtool applications:

1. Flashtool in the applications from Sony can be download from Sony website.
  2. Flashtool software nedd to installed in you computer and ready with USB data cable
  3. Make sure SONY XPERIA MIRO (ST23i/ST23a) battery is charge properly or full charge
  4. Power off SONY XPERIA MIRO (ST23i/ST23a)
  5. Boot SONY XPERIA MIRO (ST23i/ST23a) to flashmode with using: Volume Down Button and connect to USB cable at No.1 above
  6. Follow the menu at you computer display, it is easy to understand the steps.

#Option 3, Hard Reset SONY XPERIA MIRO (ST23i/ST23a) with Hardware Key Button:

1. Make sure the battery charge properly before doing this step
  2. Do not forget to backup all important data
  3. Turn off the SONY XPERIA MIRO (ST23i/ST23a)
  4. Press and Hold together: Power Button + Volume Up Button for several minute
  5. Follow the menu at LCD screen to continue the hard reset SONY XPERIA MIRO (ST23i/ST23a)

How to Restore and Reinstall Clean Android Operating system at SONY XPERIA MIRO (ST23i/ST23a) ?
SONY XPERIA MIRO (ST23i/ST23a) default and clean operating system already saved at this smartphone ROM, the Android operating system will not removed or deleted when we do the format. When we do the hard reset or master format then the clean and default setting operating system will installed at SONY XPERIA MIRO (ST23i/ST23a). So, to restore or reinstall the SONY XPERIA MIRO (ST23i/ST23a) operating system just do the hard reset step above.

How to Unlock or Fix or Solutions for SONY XPERIA MIRO (ST23i/ST23a) forgot password code or security lock screen pattern or pin?
When we need to give more security for SONY XPERIA MIRO (ST23i/ST23a) we can do by giving security password or lock screen pattern to make it more safe. If you forget about the security password pin or screen lock pattern, then we can restore it by pressing Forget Password button and retype your Google account inside this SONY XPERIA MIRO (ST23i/ST23a). But if you can not access the Google account, then you have to do master format to factory default with hard reset.

How to Improve Performance SONY XPERIA MIRO (ST23i/ST23a) to make run more faster?
To make our SONY XPERIA MIRO (ST23i/ST23a) can be run normally and faster, you should only install important application. Some installed applications is not always compatible with SONY XPERIA MIRO (ST23i/ST23a), it can make the smartphone become slowly. It the SONY XPERIA MIRO (ST23i/ST23a) already running slowly then you have to optimize and reduce the installation applications, but if not help, then you should do hard reset SONY XPERIA MIRO (ST23i/ST23a) to make it run faster again with proper setting.

Is That Any Secret Code for Doing Format SONY XPERIA MIRO (ST23i/ST23a)?
There is no secret hidden code for SONY XPERIA MIRO (ST23i/ST23a) to make it back to factory default. Do the options above to hard reset it.
The information from this page describe about sony xperia st23i forgot password,xperia st23i wipe data,xperia st23i reset,st23i hard reset,camera not working miro st23i,st23a reset,sony xperia miro setting codes,sony xperia miro gets stuck and restart,sony xperia miro format internal memory,st23i hard reset wipe data. If you need another resource for hard reset, use search function at this homepage or find from our related posts.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mobitechnician.com/

Soft Reset or Reboot or Restart SONY XPERIA MIRO (ST23i/ST23a)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1