The Biggest CDMA & GSM Forum

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebook
  :: Best Prices With Fast Service ::    Iphone Australia Networks      Iphone U.S.A Networks      Iphone U.K Networks      Iphone France Networks      Iphone Canada Networks      Iphone Swizerland Networks Unlock Now FRIENDUNLOCKER

Hard Reset SONY XPERIA TIPO ST21i & ST21i2 with Flashtool applications.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Hard Reset SONY XPERIA TIPO ST21i & ST21i2 with Flashtool applications. Empty
PostSubject: Hard Reset SONY XPERIA TIPO ST21i & ST21i2 with Flashtool applications.   Hard Reset SONY XPERIA TIPO ST21i & ST21i2 with Flashtool applications. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 2:43 pm

Sony Xperia Tipo family get 2 product, one is single card GSM with code Xperia Tipo ST21i (ST21a) and the other one is Xperia Tipo with dual slot simcard GSM-GSM with code Xperia Tipo ST21i2 (ST21a2). Basically the specifications is almost the same, and the operation method also not different.

The main Advantage for SONY XPERIA TIPO ST21i & ST21i2 Specifications:
LCD 3.2 inch with Scratch-resistant glass
GSM Slot for ST212i or GSM GSM Dual Slot for ST21i2
Processor 800 MHz Cortex-A5
GPU Adreno 200
Internal Memory 2.9 GB
External Memory microSD, up to 32 GB
RAM 512 MB
Operating System Android OS, v4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
Battery Li-Ion 1500 mAh

Hard Reset SONY XPERIA TIPO ST21i & ST21i2 with Flashtool applications. Hardresetxperiatipo

How to Solved SONY XPERIA TIPO ST21i & ST21i2 Problem Hang or Stuck or Freezing ?
XPERIA TIPO ST21i & ST21i2 already have good specifications of processor, for daily usage it will run in good conditions. Some user got problem with XPERIA TIPO ST21i & ST21i2 like hang or freezing or not responding or screen can not respond with touch or stuck while booting or at applications. When this problem appear in SONY XPERIA TIPO ST21i & ST21i2, better try to do soft reset or reboot XPERIA TIPO ST21i & ST21i2 by pressing power button and choose reboot/restart at LCD menu. If this problem not gone, you have to do more with perform factory default with master reset SONY XPERIA TIPO ST21i & ST21i2.

#Option 1, Hard Reset SONY XPERIA TIPO ST21i & ST21i2 with Software Menu :

1. Turn on XPERIA TIPO ST21i & ST21i2
  2. Make sure you already backup all important data
  3. Go to menu: Setting > Backup & Reset > Factory Data Reset
  4. Choose Erase everything to continue and confirm you ready to do the format XPERIA TIPO ST21i & ST21i2.
  5. The XPERIA TIPO ST21i & ST21i2 will continue the step until ready to use in clean factory default.

#Option 2, Hard Reset SONY XPERIA TIPO ST21i & ST21i2 with Flashtool applications.

1. Flashtool applications have to be installed in you computer and ready with data cable
  2. Make sure XPERIA TIPO ST21i & ST21i2 battery is charge properly or full charge
  3. Power off XPERIA TIPO ST21i & ST21i2
  4. Boot XPERIA TIPO ST21i & ST21i2 to flashmode with using: Volume Down Button and connect to USB cable at No.1 above
  5. Follow the menu at you computer display, it is easy to understand the steps.

Please remember, by doing the master reset or format to factory default, all downloaded applications and important data will be remove or erase from Sony XPERIA TIPO ST21i & ST21i2. If you don not want to loose any important data, better try to backup data as much as you can before doing the factory reset.

How to Fix forgot password SONY XPERIA TIPO ST21i & ST21i2 or security lock screen or pin?
When using XPERIA TIPO ST21i & ST21i2 and get problem with forget password security lock, this is the way to unlock ONY XPERIA TIPO ST21i & ST21i2 security password or screen lock pattern, what you can do is find the Forget Password button, you will ask for Gmail account password which already installed in that phone. If you can not access the Gmail account, then doing the factory reset have to be done with master reset procedure above.

How to Restore or Unlock SONY XPERIA TIPO ST21i & ST21i2 with Step by Step process?
Try to read the 2 options to restore or doing the hard reset XPERIA TIPO ST21i & ST21i2, if you still can access the menu, better use safe procedure at Option 1. Always make sure your important data already backup before doing the process.

Can I Get Hidden Secret Code of SONY XPERIA TIPO ST21i & ST21i2?
We do not this information, please tell us if you have secret code to do the hard reset of SONY XPERIA TIPO ST21i & ST21i2.
The information from this page describe about sony xperia st21i hard reset,sony st21i hard reset,st21i hard reset,st21i hard reset keys,sony st21i2 hard reset,hard reset sony xperia tipo,hard reset xperia tipo,st21i2 hard reset,sony xperia tipo hard reset,hard reset sony st21i. If you need another resource for hard reset, use search function at this homepage or find from our related posts.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mobitechnician.com/

Hard Reset SONY XPERIA TIPO ST21i & ST21i2 with Flashtool applications.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1