The Biggest CDMA & GSM Forum

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebook
  :: Best Prices With Fast Service ::    Iphone Australia Networks      Iphone U.S.A Networks      Iphone U.K Networks      Iphone France Networks      Iphone Canada Networks      Iphone Swizerland Networks Unlock Now FRIENDUNLOCKER

No refund if found any New OS IO7 activation locked

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
warrior
Trail Moderator
Trail Moderator

No refund if found any New OS IO7 activation locked Empty
PostSubject: No refund if found any New OS IO7 activation locked   No refund if found any New OS IO7 activation locked Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 4:34 pm

!!! Important Notice To All !!!

> This Notice Is For Your Safer Side <

It has come to our attention that iOS7 has a new feature called Activation Lock.:

How does Activation Lock work?

When you enable Find My iPhone on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch running iOS 7, the Apple ID and password you use for iCloud is securely stored on Apple’s activation servers and linked to your device. From that point on, your password will be required before anyone can turn off Find My iPhone on your device, erase your device, or reactivate and use your device.

Activation Lock is enabled automatically when you turn on Find My iPhone in iOS 7, or when you upgrade to iOS 7 from a previous version of iOS that has Find My iPhone already turned on.

To turn on Find My iPhone on your device:

Go to Settings.
Tap iCloud.
Sign in with your Apple ID, if necessary.
Turn on Find My iPhone.

Prior to unlocking a phone, make sure the previous owner of the unit has shut off findmyphone and erased all contents & settings.

For more info, see: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5818

There are absolutely no refunds if this is case. Pleasure ensure your clients are checking to see if FindMyPhone is turned off.

Enjoy Unlocking With Us
www.bharathunlockers.com

Enjoy unlocking With Us

Regards

Bharath Unlockers Team
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1