The Biggest CDMA & GSM Forum

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebook
  :: Best Prices With Fast Service ::    Iphone Australia Networks      Iphone U.S.A Networks      Iphone U.K Networks      Iphone France Networks      Iphone Canada Networks      Iphone Swizerland Networks Unlock Now FRIENDUNLOCKER

way to BYPASS and REMOVE PASSWORD or PIN on xperia ZL

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dragonworld
Diamond Member
dragonworld

way to BYPASS and REMOVE PASSWORD or PIN on xperia ZL Empty
PostSubject: way to BYPASS and REMOVE PASSWORD or PIN on xperia ZL   way to BYPASS and REMOVE PASSWORD or PIN on xperia ZL Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 9:36 pm

Hey everyone, today I tell you a way to bypass the lock screen and remove the password/ pin from the settings.

Sonymobile website, there is a code *#*#73556673#*#* to run the retail demo, after running the demo, the locked phone removed the pin and shown swipe unlock screen.

Then you again locked it with password and then run the code from the locked screen through emergency calling number. after that i pressed the home button 2 times and my locked screen changed from password to swipe screen unlock.
After pressing this code retail demo starts, and to stop that demo you have to run the code again....... if you want more help, then ask......

So this is easy way to unlock the Xperia zl, it must also work on Xperia z, if you have Z, then please share your views.

I think it is the best way to unlock the phone because it removes the password from settings. old trick was that to access the service menu through emergency number.

See here

but that does not actually remove the password from settings. if you restart your phone, than the device will again ask for password, but if you try the method mentioned by me, then the password is actually removed......... just press *#*#73556673#*#* and press home button.......
Back to top Go down
http://www.mobitechnician.com

way to BYPASS and REMOVE PASSWORD or PIN on xperia ZL

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1