The Biggest CDMA & GSM Forum

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebook
  :: Best Prices With Fast Service ::    Iphone Australia Networks      Iphone U.S.A Networks      Iphone U.K Networks      Iphone France Networks      Iphone Canada Networks      Iphone Swizerland Networks Unlock Now FRIENDUNLOCKER

Step by step NCK Dongle Registration

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
warrior
Trail Moderator
Trail Moderator

Step by step NCK Dongle Registration Empty
PostSubject: Step by step NCK Dongle Registration   Step by step NCK Dongle Registration Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 9:08 am

First thank to all to use NCK Team Products

Download
NCK Dongle serial No Reader
NCK DONGLE Driver
[url=http://nckdongle.com/NCK Dongle Drivers.rar]Smart Card Driver[/url]
Install driver and read Serial number

After install complete fill out registration form and submit to server
Register Here

And wait NCK Team to confirm your registration data

FAQS:
Q. I have registered my account and it is still showing - This Account is pending approval.
A. Registration process is not fully automated. After registration you get first email about successful submission of Registration data. After that, we manually verify all the details provided by user which takes sometime. And if everything is just ****, your Account will be activated and you will receive another email stating that your account has been activated.

Q. Its been a long time when I registered but still account approval is pending.
A. You must have submitted some wrong information. Please verify your details you provided and if you are sure that everything you submitted was correct, you may contact NCK Team via Private Message.

Q. I see some information saying that my account will expire on a particular date. What is this?
A. There is nothing to worry about it. If everything is OK with your account, it will auto renew on said date. So just relax.

Q. When I try to login, it says that my username or password is incorrect. What shall I do?
A. There is a chance that your password was incorrect. Try to reset it with your registered email address. You will get your new password in your email. But if you get some error while doing this, then most probably your account details were incorrect, and thus, your account was removed. In such case, you need to register again will correct details.

NOTE : ANY POST COMPLAINING ABOUT INACTIVE ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT ANY WARNING FROM NOW!
Back to top Go down

Step by step NCK Dongle Registration

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1