The Biggest CDMA & GSM Forum

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebook
  :: Best Prices With Fast Service ::    Iphone Australia Networks      Iphone U.S.A Networks      Iphone U.K Networks      Iphone France Networks      Iphone Canada Networks      Iphone Swizerland Networks Unlock Now FRIENDUNLOCKER

Unlock And Root i9500 4.3 100 % Test , FRIENDS THIS IS THE RIGHT WAY TO UNLOCK THE SIN BRICK i9500 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dragonworld
Diamond Member
dragonworld

Unlock And Root i9500 4.3 100 % Test , FRIENDS THIS IS THE RIGHT WAY TO UNLOCK THE SIN BRICK i9500 4 Empty
PostSubject: Unlock And Root i9500 4.3 100 % Test , FRIENDS THIS IS THE RIGHT WAY TO UNLOCK THE SIN BRICK i9500 4   Unlock And Root i9500 4.3 100 % Test , FRIENDS THIS IS THE RIGHT WAY TO UNLOCK THE SIN BRICK i9500 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 10:50 am

@
First you must enable debug mode on the phone and go to settings and About phone , and compile press number 7 times until the developer is active and activate the USB debugging ...

ROOT :

- Put the phone into Download ( Vol - HOME PWN ) mode , connect and install drivers ...
- Open Odin3_v3.04_by_WWA
- Unzip and CF_Auto_Root_ja3g_ja3gxx_gti9500 We loaded in the PDA file and verify that is not selected the Repartition box ...
We - Star and waited until the end of the root process ...

Unlock :

- We connect the phone to the computer with USB and open Z3x in my case ...
- Select the model and click Unlock i9500 ... and be aware of what happens in the phone screen
- We give permission to super user by clicking on the cell to allow everything ask us
- and if all goes well and unlocked cell restarts ....

HERE 'S ATTACHED TO ROOT FOR 4.3 AND ALSO SERVE AS TEST 4.2.2
CF-Auto-Root-ja3g-ja3gxx-gti9500 - Download - 4shared

Unlock And Root i9500 4.3 100 % Test , FRIENDS THIS IS THE RIGHT WAY TO UNLOCK THE SIN BRICK i9500 4 S8bf
Back to top Go down
http://www.mobitechnician.com

Unlock And Root i9500 4.3 100 % Test , FRIENDS THIS IS THE RIGHT WAY TO UNLOCK THE SIN BRICK i9500 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1