The Biggest CDMA & GSM Forum

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebook
  :: Best Prices With Fast Service ::    Iphone Australia Networks      Iphone U.S.A Networks      Iphone U.K Networks      Iphone France Networks      Iphone Canada Networks      Iphone Swizerland Networks Unlock Now FRIENDUNLOCKER

I0n1c posts video of Untethered iOS 7.1.1 Jailbreak – Cyberelevat0r

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
warrior
Trail Moderator
Trail Moderator

I0n1c posts video of Untethered iOS 7.1.1 Jailbreak – Cyberelevat0r Empty
PostSubject: I0n1c posts video of Untethered iOS 7.1.1 Jailbreak – Cyberelevat0r   I0n1c posts video of Untethered iOS 7.1.1 Jailbreak – Cyberelevat0r Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 9:56 am

I0n1c posts video of Untethered iOS 7.1.1 Jailbreak – Cyberelevat0r Ios-7-1-1-jailbroken1
Few days back, security researcher Stefan Esser aka i0n1c, notorious for trolling the jailbreak community, revealed he had successfully jailbroken iOS 7.1.1.
He followed it up with a post to explain how his iOS 7.1.1 jailbreak works. He has just published a video to show his untethered jailbreak for iOS 7.1.1 called Cyberelevat0r
In the 2-minute long video, he shows some of the changes included in iOS 7.1.1, and the About screen to confirm that his jailbroken iPhone 5c is running the latest version of iOS. He also launches few jailbreak apps such as Cydia and iFile to prove that it is indeed a working jailbreak. He also reboots the device and relaunches Cydia, to confirm that the jailbreak is untethered.

As I have mentioned previously, though i0n1c has contributed to the development of public jailbreaks few years back, he is unlikely to release the jailbreak to the public this time. He has often expressed his dislike towards the jailbreaking community because of the rampant piracy.
We hope that the information provided by him will give enough pointers to pod2gand evad3rs to develop and release a jailbreak for iOS 7.1.1 to the public.
Please note that any site claiming to have a jailbreak for iOS 7.1.1/7.1 is a scam, so stay clear from such scam sites. If there is a jailbreak for iOS 7.1 or iOS 7.1.1, it will be available for free, and we’ll be the first to report it here.
So please don’t forget to join our Facebook Fan pagefollow us on Twitteradd us to your circles on Google+subscribe to our RSS feed or our Daily Newsletter for the latest updates on the iOS 7.1 or iOS 7.1.1 jailbreak. You can also bookmark this page for the latest updates on iOS 7.1 or iOS 7.1.1 jailbreak.

@
Back to top Go down

I0n1c posts video of Untethered iOS 7.1.1 Jailbreak – Cyberelevat0r

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1