The Biggest CDMA & GSM Forum

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebook
  :: Best Prices With Fast Service ::    Iphone Australia Networks      Iphone U.S.A Networks      Iphone U.K Networks      Iphone France Networks      Iphone Canada Networks      Iphone Swizerland Networks Unlock Now FRIENDUNLOCKER

Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9505) getting Android Lollipop update in England

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dragonworld
Diamond Member
dragonworld

Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9505) getting Android Lollipop update in England Empty
PostSubject: Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9505) getting Android Lollipop update in England   Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9505) getting Android Lollipop update in England Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 11:49 am

''

Samsung is rolling out Android 5.0 Lollipop updates to a lot of its devices, at least the premium ones, including variants of the Galaxy S5, the Galaxy S4, the Galaxy Note 4, and the Galaxy Note 3. As you all might know, last week we saw the Galaxy S4 Black Edition getting the Lollipop update, and now it is time for the Galaxy S4 LTE (GT-I9505), as the update is being rolled out in England. So, if you have the Galaxy S4 LTE, you can update it to the latest version of Android through Kies. You can also manually download the entire firmware from our firmware section.

Don’t forget to mention about the performance of the device, any difficulties or bugs in the software in the comments section below, so that others could know how their device would perform after this update.

Model GT-I9505

Model name GALAXY S4 LTE

Version Android 5.0.1
Country United Kingdom
download : http://rapidgator.net/file/b13e92caecb3525bf3a72e855336be32
Back to top Go down
http://www.mobitechnician.com

Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9505) getting Android Lollipop update in England

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1