The Biggest CDMA & GSM Forum

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebook
  :: Best Prices With Fast Service ::    Iphone Australia Networks      Iphone U.S.A Networks      Iphone U.K Networks      Iphone France Networks      Iphone Canada Networks      Iphone Swizerland Networks Unlock Now FRIENDUNLOCKER

Hard Reset SONY XPERIA J (ST26i/ST26a)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Hard Reset SONY XPERIA J (ST26i/ST26a) Empty
PostSubject: Hard Reset SONY XPERIA J (ST26i/ST26a)   Hard Reset SONY XPERIA J (ST26i/ST26a) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 1:47 pm

We are now talking about tips and tricks SONY XPERIA J (ST26i/ST26a), especially if you have problem with it. SONY XPERIA J (ST26i/ST26a) have 4 inches LCD screen and if we see the design of body is very elegant. SONY XPERIA J (ST26i/ST26a) have 5 megapixel main camera with LED flash to help you get picture in low light conditions. The price is good for 1Ghz processor and good design smartphone.

What is Advantage of SONY XPERIA J (ST26i/ST26a) Specifications:
GSM 3G HSDPA
LCD 4 inches with Sony Mobile BRAVIA Engine
Corning Gorilla Glass screen protector
Internal memory 4 GB (2 GB user available)
RAM 512 MB
External memory microSD, up to 32 GB
Main Camera 5 MP, 2592х1944 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
Front camera VGA
Processor 1 GHz Cortex-A5
GPU Adreno 200
Battery Li-Ion 1750 mAh

Hard Reset SONY XPERIA J (ST26i/ST26a) Hardresetxperiaj

How to Solve Problem if SONY XPERIA J (ST26i/ST26a) get hang or not responding or malfunctions or hang or stuck or freezing or bricked ?
SONY XPERIA J (ST26i/ST26a) use 1Ghz processor and also have 512 RAM, this is enough to run some applications together. More than thousands of applications can be choose from Google Play Store, some of them is not develop well or not compatible with SONY XPERIA J (ST26i/ST26a). If we install not compatible one, than maybe it will make SONY XPERIA J (ST26i/ST26a) become slowly or not responsive. In this case we need to uninstall that applications, and try to do soft reset or reboot the SONY XPERIA J (ST26i/ST26a) to delete caches or some temporary files. If we still get problem, then try to do the master format with hard reset.

How to Soft Reset or Reboot or Restart SONY XPERIA J (ST26i/ST26a) ?
Press the POWER BUTTON KEY for several seconds, we will see the menu to restart or turn off. Choose restart/reboot than the SONY XPERIA J (ST26i/ST26a) will do the soft reset or restart. This is safe to do because non of important data or applications will wipe or erase.

#Option 1, Hard Reset SONY XPERIA J (ST26i/ST26a) with Software Menu :

1. Make sure the battery is charge properly
  2. Turn on SONY XPERIA J (ST26i/ST26a) smartphone
  3. Don’t forget to backup all important data
  4. Go to menu: Setting > Backup & reset > Factory Data Reset > Reset Phone
  5. Choose Erase everything to continue and confirm you ready to do the format SONY XPERIA J (ST26i/ST26a)
  6. The SONY XPERIA J (ST26i/ST26a) will continue the step until ready to use in clean factory default.

#Option 2, Hard Reset SONY XPERIA J (ST26i/ST26a) with Flashtool applications:

1. Flashtool in the applications from Sony can be download from Sony website.
  2. Flashtool software nedd to installed in you computer and ready with USB data cable
  3. Make sure SONY XPERIA J (ST26i/ST26a) battery is charge properly or full charge
  4. Power off SONY XPERIA J (ST26i/ST26a)
  5. Boot SONY XPERIA J (ST26i/ST26a) to flashmode with using: Volume Down Button and connect to USB cable at No.1 above
  6. Follow the menu at you computer display, it is easy to understand the steps.

#Option 3, Hard Reset SONY XPERIA J (ST26i/ST26a) with Hardware Key Button:

1. Make sure the battery fully charge
  2. Do not forget to backup all important data
  3. Turn off the SONY XPERIA J (ST26i/ST26a)
  4. Press and Hold together: Power Button + Volume Up Button for several minute
  5. Follow the menu at LCD screen to continue the hard reset SONY XPERIA J (ST26i/ST26a)

Please remember, doing the hard reset for master format SONY XPERIA J (ST26i/ST26a) will delete and erase any important data and installed applications at SONY XPERIA J (ST26i/ST26a). Always remember to do the backup first before performing the hard reset. Backup also recommended to do anytime you can, not only while we need to format.

How to Restore and Reinstall Clean Android Operating system at SONY XPERIA J (ST26i/ST26a) ?
SONY XPERIA J (ST26i/ST26a) use Android for operating system. We do not need to install or insert any stuff to SONY XPERIA J (ST26i/ST26a) while we need to reinstall the operating system. Because the factory default and clean operating system already saved secure at SONY XPERIA J (ST26i/ST26a) ROM. The operating system will be automatically reinstall when we perform the hard reset or master format with above step.

How to Unlock or Fix or Solutions for SONY XPERIA J (ST26i/ST26a) forgot password code or security lock screen pattern or pin?
If we have sensitive data or secure data, better to give security password or screen lock at SONY XPERIA J (ST26i/ST26a), we can choose the password pin or pattern before using this smartphone. But sometime we can forget the security password or pattern, than what we need to do is try restore the password unlock with Forget Password button help. SONY XPERIA J (ST26i/ST26a) will ask for Google account which already installed before. If by any situations we can not access the Google account, then we need to do master format or hard reset SONY XPERIA J (ST26i/ST26a).

How to Improve Performance SONY XPERIA J (ST26i/ST26a) to make run more faster?
We suggest to install only use or important applications from Google Play store at our SONY XPERIA J (ST26i/ST26a), try to choose only recommended applications because if not compatible or unstable applications installed, the it will make our SONY XPERIA J (ST26i/ST26a) run slowly. If your SONY XPERIA J (ST26i/ST26a) already run slowly or sometime not very responsive, then we recommend to format with hard reset SONY XPERIA J (ST26i/ST26a) to make it faster and clean.

Is That Any Secret Code for Doing Format SONY XPERIA J (ST26i/ST26a)?
There is no secret hidden code for SONY XPERIA J (ST26i/ST26a) to make it back to factory default. Do the options above to hard reset it.

Can I doing Reset Software SONY XPERIA J (ST26i/ST26a) without delete important data?
Try to do this:

1. Goto Menu
  2. Choose menu Setting > Backup & reset > Settings reset > Reset Phone
  3. Continue by choose : Reset settings

This way will not delete anything in your smartphone, but becareful doing this step, do not wrong or mistake do the factory data reset, because if you wrong, than all data will be wipe and delete from SONY XPERIA J (ST26i/ST26a)

Before doing hard reset SONY XPERIA J (ST26i/ST26a), we always suggest to backup all important data and applications if you can, because after finish doing hard reset, the SONY XPERIA J (ST26i/ST26a) will be clean like new, so nothing of your data will be stay except the data in microSD. Do not doing the hard reset if you battery less then 50%, we suggest to fully charge first before doing the hard reset.

The information from this page describe about howdounloksonyst26i,sony st26i hard reset,hard reset sony st26i,st26i hard reset,sony xperia j st26i hard reset,how to master format sony xperia j,sony xperia st26a hard reset,st26a hard reset,Hard reset ST26i,how to format sony experia j if it hang. If you need another resource for hard reset, use search function at this homepage or find from our related posts.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mobitechnician.com/

Hard Reset SONY XPERIA J (ST26i/ST26a)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1