The Biggest CDMA & GSM Forum

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebook
  :: Best Prices With Fast Service ::    Iphone Australia Networks      Iphone U.S.A Networks      Iphone U.K Networks      Iphone France Networks      Iphone Canada Networks      Iphone Swizerland Networks Unlock Now FRIENDUNLOCKER

China Clone Samsung i9500 Hard Reset and Pattern Unlock Done

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dragonworld
Diamond Member
dragonworld

China Clone Samsung i9500 Hard Reset and Pattern Unlock Done Empty
PostSubject: China Clone Samsung i9500 Hard Reset and Pattern Unlock Done   China Clone Samsung i9500 Hard Reset and Pattern Unlock Done Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 10:29 pm

China high copy samsung mobile i9500 hard reset and pattern unlock process. how to patternunlock china samsung i9500 with key and with the help of Android Multi Tool. Android Multi Toolhow to enter into Recovery Mode. The below is the procedure to hard reset and pattern unlock of samsung high copy china i9500 with Android Multi Tool to wipe data/factory reset.

China Clone Samsung i9500 Hard Reset and Pattern Unlock Done Gt+i9005+pattern+unlock
Android Multi Tool Enter to Recovery Mode China Samsung copy i9005

Hard Reset and Pattern Unlock China Samsung i9500

• Switch On the Phone

• Connect the phone to PC using micro USB Cable

• Let the Driver to be Installed

• Now Open Android Multi Tool

• Then Type Number 3 on keyboard and hit Enter

• Now the mobile will reboot in Recovery Mode

China Clone Samsung i9500 Hard Reset and Pattern Unlock Done China+Samsung+i9005+hard+reset+and+pattern+unlock
China Samsung i9500 hard reset and pattern unlock

• Press power button to see recovery options

• Now select wipe data/factory reset

• Then Press Left Soft Key to Enter

China Clone Samsung i9500 Hard Reset and Pattern Unlock Done China+Samsung+i9005+Samsung+High+Copy
China Samsung i9500 Samsung High Copy pattern Lock Removed

Note : For this trick the phone should have enabled USB Debug, in the Samsung copy china i9500 has already enabled the USB Debug so not to worry this trick will work on this model to hard reset/pattern unlock with entering the Android recovery mode. In this method all the data will be erased on the phone.

You can check whether the phone has enabled USB Debug or Not

Go to Device Manager of the Computer if you See Android Phone and Android ADB Interface, (See the below screenshot) that means the phone has enabled USB Debug Option, then you can easily use the above trick to unlock pattern or hard reset the phone.

China Clone Samsung i9500 Hard Reset and Pattern Unlock Done Android+ADB+Interface
Android ADB Interface on Device Manager

@

Back to top Go down
http://www.mobitechnician.com
ashnayi

China Clone Samsung i9500 Hard Reset and Pattern Unlock Done Empty
PostSubject: Re: China Clone Samsung i9500 Hard Reset and Pattern Unlock Done   China Clone Samsung i9500 Hard Reset and Pattern Unlock Done Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 2:36 am

thankssssssssssssss
Back to top Go down

China Clone Samsung i9500 Hard Reset and Pattern Unlock Done

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1